It is currently 2017-12-17 05:00

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: GTA
PostPosted: 2013-09-08 17:30 
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wassup -x? I can't wait for GTA V's release on the 17th. I have watched so many you tube videos that I should be an expert on the game by now. The game is going to best of 2013. The graphics are incredible, the screenshot look so real you really have to stare at them to see that they are game graphics. There's going to be a lot of content in single player and online. There we be 100s, (one guy says close to 700) of online missions and heists. Rockstar has announced the will be online crews that we can form. They'll be set up like mafia organizations. I want to start a executioners crew for those of us that are going to be playing on a regular basis. There will be several officer spots that I will reserve for original -x members. There is no announcement of GTA V going to any of the "next gen" systems yet. So for those of you who aren't getting a PS4 or X-Box1 this will be a good game to get. Anyway hit me up if you are interested in joining my crew on Oct 1. I'll be sure to look for you then. Later guys.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: GTA
PostPosted: 2013-10-03 12:35 
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Playing it, I do like it. It cuts into a lot of my time being a dad, so im trying to balance it....

RELAX fool, it's only a game
http://www.xecutionrs.com