[-x] Code of Conduct:
1. All members of [-x] must read and understand the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct
2. [-x] maintains a zero tolerance policy for racism, sexism, or harassment of any kind.
3. Leaders of [-x] are responsible for organizing all aspects of the community: This includes meetings, game nights, practices, tournaments, etc.
4. [-x] is a family, and members will look after one another as such, in order to keep the positive environment that we have here.
5. [-x] entertains an ‘Open Door’ policy, meaning at any time a member can approach a leader for any issues, ideas, questions, or complaints without fear of punishment, ridicule, or retribution of any sort.
6. [-x] members are to have fun while playing games, but also must represent [-x] in the best possible light, and must have act maturely while dealing with other gamers.
7. You may only be a part of one gaming community at a time, so if you are in the [-x] organization, you may not be apart of any other clan, community, etc.
8. Members must sign up on all [-x] websites to ensure an active and positive gaming environment.
9. All [-x] members must meet the minimum age requirement to join (18 or older). Exceptions made based on maturity level.
10. There is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Work as a team and cooperate, and have fun while doing it