It is currently 2017-05-27 19:49

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: 2012-07-06 19:57 
Ensign
Ensign

[-x] Code of Conduct:

1. All members of [-x] must read and understand the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct

2. [-x] maintains a zero tolerance policy for racism, sexism, or harassment of any kind.

3. Leaders of [-x] are responsible for organizing all aspects of the community: This includes meetings, game nights, practices, tournaments, etc.

4. [-x] is a family, and members will look after one another as such, in order to keep the positive environment that we have here.

5. [-x] entertains an ‘Open Door’ policy, meaning at any time a member can approach a leader for any issues, ideas, questions, or complaints without fear of punishment, ridicule, or retribution of any sort.

6. [-x] members are to have fun while playing games, but also must represent [-x] in the best possible light, and must have act maturely while dealing with other gamers.

7. You may only be a part of one gaming community at a time, so if you are in the [-x] organization, you may not be apart of any other clan, community, etc.

8. Members must sign up on all [-x] websites to ensure an active and positive gaming environment.

9. All [-x] members must meet the minimum age requirement to join (18 or older). Exceptions made based on maturity level.

10. There is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Work as a team and cooperate, and have fun while doing it

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: 2012-07-07 10:11 
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Looks reasonable enough, good job and good luck!

RELAX fool, it's only a game
http://www.xecutionrs.com

PostPosted: 2012-07-07 21:42 
Admiral
Admiral

I would like to stress the up of the enlistment age! 16 is tough, we have dealt with that before. It has limited some of our recruits in the past but I do believe we need to stick with that thought process. All existing members from the xbox side of the clan may stay with the knowledge that they will not be treated like a kid so don't act like one. Second all future recruits must meet our existing clan policy age of at least 18 years before being acknowledged as a possible recruit. Things may be slow but I don't want all the shit that comes with opening the doors to kids. We adults in the clan talk enough shit without adding inexperience and naivety to the scene. I'm open for discussion on this but I will be firm on my reasoning.

PostPosted: 2012-07-08 01:27 
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

bump it up to 25 lol

PostPosted: 2012-07-08 07:12 
Captain
Captain

bump