It is currently 2017-12-14 00:59

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: 2011-02-27 16:05 
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Hey guys, just to get the juices flowing again, I have entered a application into the great ASL so lets see who is down, and will to take part of this years season. If not, I will be starting recruiting when Socom 4 is release and will take care of understaffed members I need to. Also a heads up, As soon as Socom 4 comes out, All current captains will be evaluated and determined, but I would like to have everyone voted as we will all have a fresh start in the next game...

PSN NAME: RuGgEdfoO
SOCOM CLAN TAG: [-x]
SOCOM CLAN NAME: -xeCuTionR's
SOCOM Experiance: 8+
Your clan's website: http://www.xecutionrs.com
Skype name: ruggedfoo
Have you or your clan participated in any tournaments or leagues? yes, ASL since the start, BDSL,GB, EBZ
Has your clan members or you been accused of cheating and found to be true? NOPE
Do you understand that anyone caught cheating in any form will be kicked out? YEP
What do you or your clan bring to the PRO Circuit Table, in case the ASL League goes PRO this season? Other then our good looks, we bring a great team and friendly demeanor to the league and a reputation im sure you know of...
If there are 32 clans bidding to get into the ASL League and your clan is the 33rd, what do you have to offer or say to get your clan in, instead of any of the other clans? Been in the league since ASL started, and we have followed the rules till the end. Not only are our Leaders active in the forums, but part of thr ASL staff for few years...
Finally, are you prepared to have every single clan member to register on this site and fill out the contract between the ASL League and the PRO Circuit, should it come to light? yes, this will and hopefully done swift....

RELAX fool, it's only a game
http://www.xecutionrs.com

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: 2011-02-27 18:00 
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

cant wait!

PostPosted: 2011-02-27 18:05 
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Looking forward to it.