1. Forum rules
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. Members are asked to not act as â€œback seat moderatorsâ€. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the â€œpost reportâ€ feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly â€œactâ€ as moderators may be warned.
4. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
5. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on maps, clan wallpaper, clan banners, member artistic productions, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
6. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
7. Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline () image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
8. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
9. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "This sucks!", "!!!!!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Confrontation Map Overviews", "How to use the M4A1 to own your enemies", etc.
10. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own clans (forums, tournaments, xbox360, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. See specific item on spam and 3rd party linking for more information.
11. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. Please note that currently any very first post is automatically placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present Rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
12. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
13. Users are asked to refrain from "post whoring". By this we mean don't respond to your own post immediately after posting it, edit your previous post instead. Don't deliberately post more individual posts just to fill a thread or rank up in the forum, if it can fit or be edited into one post. Abuse of this will lead to warnings (as above) and/or restrictions put on limiting your posting ability. 2. Policing
1. -xeCuTioNRs.com Forum operates a three strike policy. Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any and all offences in a three month period. If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days.
2. Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
3. Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant team leader, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact the Moderator team leader. If they feel you were treated badly they remove a warning.
4. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
5. An exception to the three strike rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
6. Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While phpBB may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurrence. ***Borrowed & Modified from PHPBB.com***